You have clicked on an external link and are leaving this website. Linked web pages are not under the control of this institution, its affiliates or subsidiaries. The institution provides such links as a convenience and is not responsible for the content or security of any linked web page.
Business Online Banking
Learn more about the features and protections available for business online banking clients.
Business Online Banking 6.0
With Business Online Banking, you can save time, improve your cash flow, and streamline your cash management procedures all in a fully secure environment.
- Real-time Account Balances
- Direct Deposit of Payroll
- ACH Origination
- Wire Transfers
- State and Federal Tax Payments
- Bill Pay Services
- Positive Pay
Merchant Source Capture
Introducing Merchant Source Capture: The quick way to turn check deposits into cash.
- Make Your Funds Available Faster
- Make Deposits Anytime
- Save Time Preparing Deposits
- Consolidate Funds from Remote Locations into One Financial Institution
- Cut Costly Courier Fees or Trips
- Reduce Risk of Check Fraud
Protect Your Business
Are you taking steps to protect personal information? Safeguarding sensitive data in your files and on your computers is just plain good business. After all, if that information falls into the wrong hands, it can lead to fraud or identity theft. A sound data security plan is built on five key principles:
- Take stock. Know what personal information you have in your files and on your computers.
- Scale down. Keep only what you need for your business.
- Lock it. Protect the information in your care.
- Pitch it. Properly dispose of what you no longer need.
- Plan ahead. Create a plan to respond to security incidents.
Business Mobile Banking
Mobile Banking is the ultimate in on-demand service. With it, you can receive alerts about your account activity delivered right to your cell phone.
Imagine getting a text message if your account falls below a certain threshold. Or, receive an alert so you'll know as soon as a deposit has been made, or a check has cleared. Business Mobile Banking delivers the information you need when you need it.
From a cell phone with Internet access, you can also securely log on to:
- View your current account balances
- View the most recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
Business Mobile Deposits
Secure access to your account information from your mobile phone.
Download the App
- View real-time account balances and transaction history
- Make internal transfers and pay bills
- Deposit checks 24/7
Get Started Online
- 1 Just give us a few basics.
- 2 Choose which accounts work best for you or your business.
- 3 Review and submit your information.